Tarrant County is collecting data for the use of Communtiy Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds. The information collected will help the city decide on what CDBG project to focus on in the coming years and will help with Tarrant County's 5-year Consolidated Plan. Survey will be available until July 30, 2019.
Online survey - (click here)
Paper Survey - (click here)
Printed paper surveys can be found at the Library, Senior Center and City Hall Customer Service.
Since 2007, The City of Lake Worth has used CDBG contributions to help with Lake Worth Sewer Line Rehabilitation Projects, which Lake Worth entered with Texas Commission of Environmental Quality (TCEQ). The program was a 10-year program designed to address Sanitary Sewer overflows. The City of Lake Worth continues to use CDBG funding to improve the sanitary sewer system in our area.
Lake Worth Sanitary Sewer Rehab Program:
1. 32nd Year CDBG January 2007 - various sewer line rehab in the Oaks
2. 33rd Year CDBG November 2007 - Telephone Rd. Sewer from Marina to Dakota
3. 34th Year CDBG January 2009 – Dakota Phase 1
4. 35th Year CDBG November 2009 – Dakota Phase 2
5. 36th Year CDBG September 2010 – Foster Phase 1
6. 37th Year CDBG December 2011— Foster Phase 2
7. 38th Year CDBG December 2012— Wells Dr.
8. 39th Year CDBG January 2014 – Lakewood Dr.
9. 41st Year CDBG November 2015 – Lakewood & Malta
10. 43rd Year CDBG June 2018 – Caddo and Apache
11. 45th Year CDBG Fall 2019 – Shawnee and Apache
Lake Worth City Hall
3805 Adam Grubb
Lake Worth, TX 76135
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Monday through Friday
Copyright © 2016 - Lake Worth, Texas. USA