Skip Navigation

Frequently Asked Questions

Where do I go to get an accident or offense report?

Copies of Lake Worth Police Department reports can be obtained by contacting the Records Division on (817) 237-1224 Ext. 312. A minimum of 3-5 business days is required from the date of the accident or offense before a report will be ready for collection. Click here for more information.


Is there a City Curfew for Minors?


1) 11:00pm on any Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday until 6:00am of the following day; and

2) 12:01am until 6:00am on any Saturday or Sunday

Can I get fingerprinted?

Fingerprinting is available for City residents or for those who work in the City.  Valid photo ID is required.

Do I need an alarm permit?

Yes.  An alarm permit is required for each alarm system located in a residential or commercial building.  Click here for more information.

How do I get my car out of the impound lot?

If a Police Officer ordered a car to be impounded, you must bring proof of ownership and valid ID to the Lake Worth Police Department, 3805 Adam Grubb Drive, to obtain a release authorization.  You must present the release information to the towing service and pay any fees.

If you need to remove items from your vehicle but do not want to take the vehicle you must show proof of ownership and valid ID and obtain a authorization from the Lake Worth Police Department to do so.

How do I take care of a ticket?

All matters pertaining to citations once they have been issued by a Peace Officer are handled by the City of Lake Worth Municipal Court.  If you have received a citation and need to know what to do next, click here to be taken to the Municipal Court home page for more information.

Alternatively, you may contact the Court Clerk on (817) 237-1211 Ext. 117 or Court Coordinator on (817) 237-1211 Ext. 116.

Visitor InformationElections InformationParks and RecreationJob OpeningsPolice DepartmentBudget and Taxes

Copyright © 2016 - Lake Worth, Texas. USA

powered by ezTaskTitanium TM